- Easy Access to Resources. Learners can easily access the course materials at their convenience, when and where they need it.
- More Efficient Delivery. In addition to being economical, distance learning allows you to deliver training to a large number of people at multiple sites at the same time.
- Low Cost Delivery. You save money with no or minimized travel, automated administration, etc.
- Allows options for more in-depth study or review whenever needed.
- Support Adult Learning Principles to ensure Effective Transfer of Training. Adult learners learn best in cooperative climates that encourage risk taking and experimentation.
- Learner-Centered Design. In many cases, distance learning puts learners in control of their own learning.
- Simplified Distribution of Materials. Electronic distribution of materials not only saves printing and postage but it also enables instant, worldwide updates to the existing material.
- Consistent Quality.
- Better Use of Subject-matter Experts. Competent trainers often simulate the real work environment and provide real world examples to ensure effective transfer of training to learner's job.
The above is a sponsored.