Sunday, November 1, 2009

Top 15 Entrecard Droppers - October 09


I like to thank to all droppers for their continued support.
My special appreciation for the following Top 15 Droppers for October 2009:

Life's Tricky Situations
“Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day’s own trouble be sufficient for the day.”

Take a coffee break...
Coffee. Can’t start the day without having my cup of hot, creamy, not-so sweet morning booster. This blog is all about my favorite kicker and its benefits, with some teasers on other great tasting beverages.

Mommy's Little Corner
A blog that talks about my adventures of being a wife and a mom. This blog also focuses on food, nutrition and health.

The Cooling Stream
rambling thoughts and reflections on life issues and faith.

Winesworld's blog
Winesworld is a friendly wine guide for amateurs, by amateurs. We will blog about travel in Scandinavia, food & wine and other Scandinavian ways of doing things.

60 Were Enough
60 Were Enough blog about Music, Artists, Mp3 and 60 Were Enough News.

Rambling Thoughts in SMK Serian
My rambling thoughts in a school I teach and learn.

Mutual Love
Sharing tender loving care and make this world a better place to stay.

Prove Me Wrong
Proving me wrong does not make me less intelligent or smart...But in so doing, my world will be a lot easier to understand and I'd be able to share to the rest of the world everyone's wisdom...Please don't hesitate to leave a comment.

Life With Roxxymetal
Ways to make money,ways to save money,good deals,opinions,free samples,coupons,product reviews,and so much more!!

A Simple Life
A 40 year old mother of two who likes to write just about anything. A baking enthusiast, a crafter and a hobbyist. This is about me, my views, my interests and my favorites.

Yummy-as-can-be
I’m a mom and a wife to picky eaters which prompted me to search for yummy and healthy recipes, and modify so my family can enjoy them.

The Modern Mom
Moms like me are becoming more and more housekeeping savvy. From stretching the family budget to diy's, smart solutions and more.Being a wonder mom is now no sweat with all these wonderful alternatives.

Life's sweets and spices
A work-at-home-mommy who loves to cook, bake and read. A frustrated chef, now a dedicated blogger. Blogging makes me happy and this is where I share my thoughts, ideas, [sometimes] feelings, my love for food and then some…

Funky Town Disco Music
Funky Town Disco Music 70s 80s Funky Soul Jazz Pop Music, Old Vinyls Record. If you do not like the usual music, this is the right blog, welcome. Who was born with this music, hardly forget..and others,enjoy.

Please visit their great sites.

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Place Your Comments Here

Recent Posts

Make Money Profit

Smart Money Success. Financial Success. Business Success.

Online Success Center. Professional Resources for Online Success.

Yahoo MyWebLog Recent Viewers

Business & Life Success Resources Centre

Support Us

1. Rate Me 5 STARS-->

2. Favourite my Blog --> Add to 

Technorati Favorites
3. Vote me --> Top Blogs
4. Vote me -->Blogroll.net
5. Just Click this one only--> the best
6. Just Click this one only --> Blog Directory
7. Click "HOME" -->
8. Rate me --> blog search 

directory
9. Rate Me --> Rate My Blog

Verified Blog

Total Pageviews

 

Learning Corner.Engineering Books.Management EBooks.Business Books.Computer Book.Discount Bookstore. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme