Saturday, February 14, 2009

Find good Travel Guides on Borders Jan 2009


For book lovers like me, I love visiting bookstores to find latest and popular books on sale. Borders is one of those great places I often visited regularly, where I could stay all day browsing their shelves. The store is generally very well stocked for popular items. Browsing through books on comforting environment and greeted by friendly, knowledgeable staffs were good experience.

The online Borders UK Bookstore complements the brick and mortal stores by offering an extensive selection of Books, CDs, DVDs, Magazine subscriptions and more, all with FREE delivery to stores. borders jan 2009 have large collections of Books about Travel Guides. As an adventurous and thrill seeker person, I found World's Most Dangerous Places a worthy book to read.

The online purchasing process is not different from other sites, but I found a little bit confusing. When I tried to buy an item by adding into 'Add to baskets', I got error messages: "Sorry, Titles cannot be purchased". I think there is a room for improvement to fix this confusion.

You can buy their gift cards for personal or corporate use, available in any amount from £5-250, that is redeemable for millions of items including Text Books, CDs, DVDs, Magazine subscriptions and more. Generally, if an order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the balance must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method. Their limitation is they are unable to offer a Collect in Store service for Gift Cards. Instead, the Gift Card will be sent to the billing address provided at the time of order.

In general, it is still a good bookstore for everyone to visit and buy. And still my favourite place.

The above is sponsored.

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Place Your Comments Here

Recent Posts

Make Money Profit

Smart Money Success. Financial Success. Business Success.

Online Success Center. Professional Resources for Online Success.

Yahoo MyWebLog Recent Viewers

Business & Life Success Resources Centre

Support Us

1. Rate Me 5 STARS-->

2. Favourite my Blog --> Add to 

Technorati Favorites
3. Vote me --> Top Blogs
4. Vote me -->Blogroll.net
5. Just Click this one only--> the best
6. Just Click this one only --> Blog Directory
7. Click "HOME" -->
8. Rate me --> blog search 

directory
9. Rate Me --> Rate My Blog

Verified Blog

Total Pageviews

 

Learning Corner.Engineering Books.Management EBooks.Business Books.Computer Book.Discount Bookstore. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme